Running: 63.4 miles
Strength: 5 hours
Yoga: 7 hours
Other: 12 miles… Walk, hike, snowshoe
Previous “most miles” month: May 2019, 100 miles.
- 3 days a week running, two days a week strength, two rest days.
- Focus on making training fit in life.
- Mostly treadmill miles, a couple of trail runs.
- Trying to identify my luteal phase. Studies show increased strength gains in women who honour their luteal phase with restorative exercise.
- Focusing on protein intake immediately before and after workouts.
- I obsess over negative splits, managing a run so that each mile is faster than the last.
- Just keep going, going, going.
- Shut up legs, I’m the boss.
- I could be doing housework.